While this policy is detailed, the principle we follow is simple: we don’t voluntarily share your personal information with anyone outside of Next Gen Cellular.
Collection of Information
When you visit www.nextgencellular.com, we collect the following information about your visit:
- Site browsing statistics that are anonymous for unregistered site visitors (for example, which Web pages you visited, and what browser you use). These statistics are helpful in designing ways to make browsing on the site easier.
- Personal information you knowingly give us when you register on the site. We collect this information in order to respond to requests for information or support, and to improve your online experience (that is, make it easier for you to do business with Next Gen Cellular).
- When you place an order on our website, you are agreeing to our terms & conditions. For any reason, if your order should not pass our review procedures, we will immediately void & cancel your order, and advise you of such. For legal & accounting reasons, should we ever undergo an audit or any other inquiry, we maintain a contiguous chain of customer records. We do not store your credit card information, at all, unless you are on our AutoPay system. And even them, all information is scored in an extremely secure system, which meets or exceeds all PCI Compliant requirements for online merchants.
In order to improve the online experience of both site visitors and registered users, Next Gen Cellular may place information-gathering cookies on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies serve two purposes:
- To gather information about how individuals use our site in order to make it more functional and easier to access.
- To help registered users navigate directly to Web pages they need to access in order to complete their online business quickly and easily.
Much of the data gathered from cookies is anonymous; the rest is not shared with any outside organization. You may refuse or delete cookies, but doing so may make the site harder to navigate, and may prevent you from accessing portions of the site.
Next Gen Cellular may place links to other Web sites on various pages within our own Websites. These links may connect you to Next Gen Cellular service partners, or to other sites that may be of interest or support.
Next Gen Cellular privacy policies and practices do not extend to these third-party sites that can be accessed through links on our Web sites. Privacy policies on those sites may be different from ours; if that is of concern to you, please read the online privacy policies before registering or navigating their sites. Next Gen Cellular is not responsible for what happens with personal information divulged on those sites.
Use of Information Collected
While site visitors may navigate the Next Gen Cellular website without registering, we encourage customers to register and access the entire site regularly. The information collected during and after registration enables Next Gen Cellular to:
- Respond directly to requests for information about our products and services
- Conduct transactions and arrange for service delivery
- To provide user orientation and support for Next Gen Cellular products and services
- To learn about customer needs and interests in order to increase our ability to provide new products and services
On occasion, Next Gen Cellular may send you e-mails about current or new services, rate packages and other information you may find of interest. You may elect to opt-out (choose not to receive additional promotional messages), or to update your account information by going to our Mailing List management page: TBA
If you opt out of promotional messages, Next Gen Cellular may still choose to communicate through email with online users, in order to:
- Respond to an online user’s request for information via e-mail or web form
- Confirm transactions, orders, payments and registrations placed online
- Provide online account maintenance information
- Deliver emergency or security information quickly and efficiently
Sharing of Personal Information
Next Gen Cellular will not voluntarily share personally identifiable information with any other organization without your prior permission.
Next Gen Cellular may be required to provide personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. Unless prevented by law, we will notify you prior to the release of such information. Under the USA Patriot Act, Next Gen Cellular may be restricted from notifying individuals that the information has been disclosed.
Next Gen Cellular also reserves the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may release certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the safety or rights of others and our organization.
General Information Security
Next Gen Cellular is committed to keeping your personal information secure and takes all reasonable precautions to protect your information from unauthorized access or misuse. Next Gen Cellular requires all vendors and partners who have access to your information to take the same precautions.
Policy Revision Notice
The most recent policy revision date was July 2010.
If you have any questions or concerns about the collection and use of personal information, please submit an email to email@example.com.